1. The Controller of your personal data is Centrum Bocian spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa (limited liability partnership) (hereinafter referred to as: the Centre), with its registered office at ul. Akademicka 26, 15-267 Białystok, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 5422971792, REGON (National Business Registry Number) 200067699, KRS (National Court Register): 0000621247
2. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or in order to implement the agreements concluded between the parties.
3. Data are processed in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection, Regulation, in particular, full guarantees of personal data protection required by the law are created. The data controller, appointed in accordance with the requirements of the law, uses technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of personal data processed, appropriate to the hazards and the category of data under protection, in particular he protects data against their disclosure to unauthorised persons, takeover by unauthorised persons, processing with breach of the Act, as well as change, loss, damage or destruction. The data controller keeps, in particular, documentation describing the manner of data processing. Data can only be processed in the Centre by persons having authorisation conferred by the data controller.
4. Service obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through information entered voluntarily in forms
- by collecting "cookies"
5. Cookies are used on the websites of Centrum Bocian spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa in order to adapt and improve the functioning of websites, as well as to measure the effectiveness of the actions carried out on the website and to adapt advertisements to the individual needs of users. Activities related to storing and sending cookies are handled by web browsers and are invisible to the user. Most of the software used to browse websites (web browser) allows by default to store Cookie files. The user can set the browser to be able to reject requests to store cookies altogether or selected cookies.
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form.
7. Personal data left on the website will not be transferred or made available to third parties, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Personal Data Protection.
8. Users have the right to access their personal data, the possibility of correcting their personal data as well as the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their data without giving a reason.
9. The Klinika Bocian applies security measures at the highest level to ensure maximum protection of personal data referred to in the Act of August 29, 1997 on Personal Data Protection.